Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sarcasm. One of my many talents.

Well, as if you couldn't figure out from the last post, I am a teacher. I love it. And no, I'm not crazy. I work with some pretty amazing kids. Which is where the whole "guinea pig princess" moniker comes into play.
Since I am on a 2 week break from school, I got this wild hair to start blogging (which no one will probably ever read). I need an outlet for my sarcasm and, quite frankly, Jas is probably getting tired after all these years. I try not to use sarcasm with my students (because they just don't seem to "get" the gist of my comments) but there are times when it is absolutely necessary. Like, when they ask me if they can go "use it" and I reply with "Use what? A complete sentence?" My witty humor with them goes over like a fat girl on a Shetland pony. OY!
I have tried to use Facebook as an outlet and it works well. However, Facebook is quickly becoming dangerous and so I have turned to yet another way to creatively express my feelings to the world via the Internet--Blogger. Hopefully, Blogger will be used for good and not evil. Facebook, I still mourn thee. I got into some "wardrobe malfunctions" with Facebook and my job a couple of weeks ago. As far as I am concerned, I did nothing wrong but I still have to watch everything I say on Facebook. At least on here, I can be sarcastic and nobody will be offended. (If you are, you have my permission to ix-nay your subscription to this blog RIGHT NOW!)

No comments:

Post a Comment