Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In case of an impending zombie attack...RUN!

Just finished reading "The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection From the Living Dead". Good grief, it was like reading a guide to a military offensive in the jungles of Asia. I now know that zombies can live underwater for years (make sure you take a 12 gauge when fishing), it's almost impossible to outrun a zombie pack unless you are in a bus, and when defending oneself, you should carry NO LESS THAN 500 rounds of ammo, 20 firearms, good shoes, and a Nintendo DS for entertainment. All of this new-found information has left me on overload; what if I forget to load the blowgun?, what if my legs are reduced to stumps and I can't operate the bicycle-powered generator?, what if the "stampede" with my bus only takes out 14 zombies instead of 26? AGGGGHHHHHH!!!!
Some things are better left unread....

No comments:

Post a Comment