Tuesday, March 9, 2010


I bet you are wondering...where on earth did you come up with this blog title?! Well, my students refer to me as "The Princess" since Petunia (the class guinea pig) is "The Queen". Currently, "The Queen" is trying to chomp down on one of Lily's (our baby girl cat) paws. Lily hasn't quite figured out what Petunia is or that Petunia will bite just about anything that gets into her peripheral vision. Petunia comes home with me on extended school breaks. I have plans to teach her to drive herself to Petsmart, pick up food, hay and bedding, and become an independent creature. Until then, "The Princess" must take care of "The Queen". Boo.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl, someone did read it...Me! Loved it and you had me laughing even though you didn't do justice to the description of school. I will wait.
    We have a copy of the Zombie book...just in case.
    pat

    ReplyDelete