Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm baaaaaack!

To my dearest followers:
While I have taken several months off, I still have not forgotten about you.  :)

Hmmm....well, I survived state testing with my kids.  It was uber-stressful, to say the least.  My kids fared well through the whole process and I managed to not have a total nervous breakdown.  Since I will be teaching Kindergarten next year at a brand new school (don't EVEN get me started on the great debacle I have dutifully named "Nightmare on 56th St."), I no longer have to worry myself on the stress of state testing.  This, I am incredibly thankful for.

I packed up and moved to Beverly, Hills, that is.  Swimming pools, movie stars...but I digress.  I got transferred (truly by God Almighty Himself) to another school in Tulsa.  My new principal is a wonderfully nice guy who truly loves the students (and they know his name!) and my other team members are so amazing!  I am so glad that I got out when I did and I look forward to starting a new chapter of my life at Springdale.  I am still sad that I left some of my dearest friends in that nightmare.  Hopefully, they will come out unscathed but, if I know the minions, they'll get attacked too.  OY!

No comments:

Post a Comment